Friday, September 28, 2007

A Need

Hi Friends of Hope!
 
I need to let you all know about a family in our church that is in financial need.  Without going into the specifics of their situation, I can tell you that they need $400 in a week.  As a church family, we want to help each other as God provides just like the early church did in the book of Acts and like Paul encourages each of us to do in Ephesians 4:28.  I am so proud of the way that our people respond to all types of needs in our church family - many of those helping hands being given behind the scenes and without anyone noticing except the Lord! 
 
Because of the love that Jesus places in our hearts and because of the connnection we share as a church family, I am asking you all to join me in prayer for this family and this need.  If anyone would like to give toward this need, you can contact me directly, or you can give in our benevolent offering this Sunday.  This offering will be taken as we usually do - passing a plate around during the service.  All that comes in during that offering and by personal donations will go towards this need.
 
Please join with me in prayer, asking the Lord to provide both financially and spiritually for this need and each need in our church!
 
God Bless Each of You!
Pastor Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home