Friday, May 04, 2007

CORRECTIONS to yesterday's Hope Notes

Hi Everyone
 
I need to make a correction and an addition to the prayer requests from yesterday's Hope Notes.
 
I want to thank everyone for their concern for Tom Hickey and his family as they mourn the loss of his mother this past week.  I had wrongly reported that the memorial service was yesterday.  It is in fact this Sunday the 6th from 2-5 pm at Tom's sister's house.  Tom has told me that anyone is welcome to come and be with them in this time, but understands that the distance makes it difficult for many to be there in person.  Her address is 141 Chicago Ave, Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215.  Please note this change and let us continue to pray for this family!  And I'd invite anyone who could be a part of the memorial service to go and show their support for Tom and Ang!
 
Also, please pray for Angela Hickey - she is laid up with continuing problems with her back.  Please keep her in prayer.
 
One last request.  My grandfather, Anthony Petrillo, was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday with pneumonia.  He is in his late 80s and has issues with his lungs besides the pneumonia.  They have put him on anitbiotics, and he is seeming to do better, but is still very weak.  I would appreciate your prayers for him and for his health!
 
Thanks everyone!  I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our house tonight at 7 pm!  Bring a snack and let's enjoy a great time of fellowship together!
 
Pastor Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home