Thursday, October 27, 2016

Technical Help Needed

Dear Friends of Hope ~

Along with the regular weekly Hope Notes, you are getting a 'bonus' email from me!  

I am writing out of pure frustration.  I have no idea how the Notes appear to you when you open them, but when I copy & paste them from my Word Document to compose them in gmail, they are a royal mess.  I try and fix them up as best I can, but it is time consuming and doesn't yield the results I would like.  I've seen different versions of the same newsletter on various people's incoming mail.  I know that in my own, Hope Notes shows up looking all kinds of different ways.  It varies from week to week.

Is there anyone out there who could offer some advice as to how to fix this problem?  If you just hit 'reply', your emails will come directly to my address.  If you prefer to contact me directly, my address is foolsforchrist7@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!

Lois


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home