Monday, January 19, 2009

Childrens' Christmas Program / Videos update

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to send out a quick announcement and update letting everyone know that the Childrens' Christmas program is now up on our youtube videos page. The program is broken into four separate videos, with the first being the youngest group.

Our youtube "channel" is located at
http://www.youtube.com/hcfvideos

Just click on playlists and look for "Christmas Stuff 2008".

I am planning to combine the Children's Program and the Christmas Cafe on one DVD. ("Christmas Stuff 2008") I hope to get started on editing the Christmas Cafe soon so I can get the videos out to everyone on DVD.

A few people have apparently asked about the year in review video. I am planning to put together one for 2008. I want to get the Christmas Stuff DVD done first. Before Christmas, I started making some individual clips such as bowling which I have shared in the pre-service. I'll continue to do that before the DVD actually comes out!

Thank you for watching and your patience!

(I hope y'all don't mind me stealing the email list from a recent prayer request! Maybe someday we can create a media dept. page on the HCF website!)


Matt Headley

Reality Check Productions

Videotaping & Editing

- Weddings & Events - Photo/Slide Presentations - Business

www.CutMyMovie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home